Georgian Wire Safety Polish Also know as Pilkington Pyroshield™ is the market leading wired glass for fire-resistance. Manufactured for more than 120 years it has been tried and tested in doors, partitions and windows in a wide range of buildings from schools to offices. The Georgian Wire Safety Polish that we offer is most commonly used for glass in public buildings as well as for office doors, tried and tested in doors, partitions and windows in a wide range of buildings from schools to offices.
Wire glass Product details, Beneficial characteristics of Georgian Wire Polished Plate Glass
- This product is tested and assessed as a 30 minute integrity monolithic fire resistant glass.
- Due to the wired gird within the glass. This prevents shards of glass from scattering everywhere if breakage occurs. If hit with sufficient force the glass cracks but the glass remains held in place by the wire, reducing the risk of injury.
- The wire provides a visual sign that fire-resistant glass is present
- Enables fire hazards to be seen.
- Ideal for overhead glazing.
- We can meet the custom specifications for your project when you order Georgian Wire Glass. Each option provides high safety standards as well as fire resistant properties.
Pilkington Pyroshield brochure here for further information Link: Click here.
Based in Derry City we are your professional and affordable glass installer,serving across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Our Showroom and Factory are Located at the Glass works, Skeoge industrial estate Derry City Northern Ireland, we have expanded and developed both our product ranges and glazing capabilities over the years.
Why purchase from APG? We manufacture all of our own glass.
Unlike many companies offering bespoke glass, we have our own processing factory sporting the latest in glass C.N.C. technology, giving us the ability to produce glass to the highest quality in the shortest amount of time, for the lowest price. Cut out the middle man and come straight to the manufacturer.