No one want this to ever happen but if it does APG can help you pick up all the pieces
- Don’t panic.
- Don’t take risks – never enter your house after a break in unless you are positive it is safe and any intruder has left. Find help – perhaps a neighbour can take you in.
- Call the Police Immediately – Never use your home phone, this may destroy any evidence the police may need ( i.e. finger prints).
- Try not to touch anything – leave everything as you found it.
- Board-up broken windows and doors – you need to make your home safe. Call APG we can help.
- Change the locks – or fit your home with extra locks. Your home may now be an easy target.
- Make a list – of what has been stolen.
- Make two copies – of your burglary list. One for you. One for your insurance company.
- Call your insurance company – you must report your burglary so that you can make a claim.
- Prevent another break-in – you may wish to fit stronger or more locks or any other security systems.
- Call us on: 07809525057 for our 24/7 emergency call out team