Quality Policy Statement
All Purpose Glazing has produced a Quality Manual containing detailed mandatory systems & procedures to ensure we maintain a high standard and continually improve its performance and service to its clients and partners in all its activities. It is recognized that this objective can only be achieved with a workforce that has a shared commitment to quality and Customer satisfaction.
In order for All Purpose Glazing to maintain its current market position and build upon the strong foundations already laid, we shall:
- Accurately assess the requirements of our customers regarding our provision of products and services, and strive to exceed their legitimate expectations wherever possible
- Use our systems and procedures as a team, in order to always provide quality products that are delivered on time and to the complete satisfaction of our customers.
- Recognise that the company is a single entity, with no single person or department having greater importance than any other person or department; and that everyone contributing to the company’s success, at whatever position they hold, is a valued asset.
- Maintain sufficient levels of profitability to secure our future stability, thereby providing long-term job security for everyone associated with the company.
- Provide a harmonious balance between work and home life for everyone contributing to the company’s success.
In order to achieve these objectives, our Quality Policy and all supporting procedures, systems and resources, as enshrined in our Quality Manual, are regularly reviewed at top management level as part of our commitment to continual improvement.
All Purpose Glazing is committed to establishing the nature and scale of the environmental impacts of our activities and to implementing an on-going programme of improvements. The company is committed to the inclusion of environmental considerations in all its methods of operation and into its choice of suppliers.