All Purpose Glazing is the glazing company of choice for businesses’s all over Ireland and the UK for commercial glazing and refurbishment projects. Our customer base includes schools, universities, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, shopping centers, hotel groups, property management companies and housing associations .
We work with Architects, Interior Designers and direct with client teams on nationwide projects for blue chip companies and public organisations. We are used to working with big brands and achieving the highest quality that reflect the client’s brand values.
We are an independent company and all of our decorative glass work is produced in-house. This ensures we keep tight control over quality and meet tight commercial deadlines.
We can advise on the suitability of glass finish for your project, turn your artwork ideas into reality, provide samples/drawings prior to project commencement.
Our services include:
- Manufacture and supply of standard clear glass and decorative/patterned glass.
- Glass installations on new commercial and existing commercial buildings.
- Commercial glass repairs.
- 24 hour emergency board up and glazing services.
Site Glazing: Domestic & Commercial
Our experienced staff will assess and discuss your requirements for both domestic and commercial enquiries. No job is too small.
- Replacement of failed units
- Full fitting service available for all double glazed units
- Supply and fit of UPVC frames
- Supply and fit service for Solar control film and safety film
- Supply and fit service of bespoke mirrors
Some construction companies require fixing of glass to existing or new frames on site. Our experienced staff will assess and discuss your requirements before supplying quotations, with exact measurements and requirements taken before commencement of work. The products will be supplied by ourselves and installed by our experienced fitting teams.
We have vast experience working on many varied projects including full housing estates, exclusive individual properties, regeneration and urban renewal projects, schools, hospitals and commercial properties.