- Preferably use a hardboard or MDF.
- Do not measure too tightly – always leave margin for error, +/- 1mm is industry standard.
- Remove sockets and make cut outs relative to the back plate.
Glass Splashback Installation Guide.
- Make sure the surface is clean and dry so that it is suitable for fitting your splash back.
- Have your adhesive ready.
- Remove any sockets from the wall.
- Laying the toughened glass splash back face down carefully apply the adhesive, but not too close to the edges otherwise it may leak.
- Gently position the splash back onto the wall ensuring that the adhesive spreads.
- If you have any doubts about the adhesion then secure the splash back in place with tape whilst the adhesive cures.
- Once the adhesive has finally cured remove any masking tape, replace the sockets and apply a thin bead of sealant around all of the exposed edges.
Why purchase from APG? We manufacture all of our own glass.
Unlike many companies offering bespoke glass, we have our own processing factory sporting the latest in glass C.N.C. technology, giving us the ability to produce glass to the highest quality in the shortest amount of time, for the lowest price. Cut out the middle man and come straight to the manufacturer!https://plus.google.com/109616649002847969261