If your property glazing has been damaged, you can count on APG to provide an exceptionally high standard of boarding up service.
One phone call to our dedicated helpline support team and we will organize our glazing engineer to arrive to fully repair/replace your glass or provide temporary boarding until a complete repair can be undertaken usually the next day. When you call All Purpose Glazing you will get a trained professional boardup technician that is on standby, ready to respond to your 24 hour emergency boardup service needs day or night. We stock the tools and materials necessary to perform everything, from the smallest emergency boardup with the ability to board up all windows if necessary.
APG engineers will arrive at your property promptly, day or night, to make your property safe and secure and then take accurate measurements for new glass, doors or framework, In some instances, small glass panes and door glass panels can be replaced immediately.
Commercial Boarding Up Service Northern Ireland Emergency Glazing Boarding Up Site Made Secure Service
If your business suffers a broken store front window, or broken door glass, we will secure the property by boarding up quickly and make thorough inspections to ensure the right specifications are followed and the correct materials are fitted. For catastrophic damage you can rely on APG to undertake strategic measures to arrange estimates, order new parts and organize the fitting of replacements.
- All works ca rried out by qualified glaziers
- 24hr Call out by local glazier to making site secure and prevent further loss or injury
- Insurance company approved
- Attendance within 2 hours across Northern Ireland
- Full service of making site secure and glass and glazing fix, repair or replace, to minimum down time.
- On-site manufacturing, permanent replacement can be fitted the next day
- Clear security window films available to secure damaged or cracked glass