We are proud to be specialists in the supply and installation of Heritage Slim® double glazing in Ireland. A revolutionary new product that sets the bar in delivering modern thermal and acoustic performance standards for traditional sash window glass. These advanced units are slim enough to be installed in most existing wooden frames, with minimal modification.
Retro Fitting of superior modern Heritage Slim® double glazing.
The ultra-thin unit can be retrofitted to most existing sashes. Manufactuere made to measure using a combination of warm edge technology, inert gasses and k glass makes the Heritage Slim® system the most effective double glazing system available to refurbish your existing period windows.
- Thin enough to retrofit in sashes, casements and doors of about 40mm thickness.
- More than halves the u-value (heat loss value) of the glass in your period features from 5.4- single pane to 1.9.
- Reduces traffic noise by 27 decibels (up to 34 decibels using the thicker 6.8mm optiphon acoustic glass)
- Reduces condensation on the internal panes of the windows, protecting the internal timbers and increasing sash life.
- Condensation usually found on the internal pane will be reduced and in most cases eliminated by the installation of Heritage Slim® double glazing.
- Increases window security.
- Can be manufactured to incorporate Self-Cleaning Glass Coating.
- Easily replaced -units can be re-ordered and changed with relative ease if accidents occur.
- Heritage Slim® can be installed into metal, casement, static/picture, and box sash windows.
- Available as toughened units for doors and critical areas surrounding doors. Also for units below 800mm, in accordance with glass safety regulations.
- Heritage Slim® can be supplied in a wide range of obscuring glass from the Pilkington range, for improved privacy or decorative purposes. Units can also be made with lead effects surface mounted to match and re-create existing leaded windows.
- Designed specifically for installation in listed, historic buildings and in conservation areas. Conservation officers must be contacted to ensure that the product can be installed in your area. We are happy to meet in person to advise on the installation process and bring sample units or to discuss our methodology, in order to assist with your application.
- Heritage Slim® has a quick 2-3 week turnaround, From date payment to delivery on site.