A monolithic wired glass.It offers reliable, integrity only, fire-resistant glazing. It is available in clear and texture versions:
- Pilkington Pyroshield™ 2 Safety Clear suitable for use in fire and non-fire applications where an impact safety classification in a wired product is required.
- Pilkington Pyroshield™ 2 Texture.
Pilkington Pyroshield™ 2 is Used in a range of applications, including doors, screens and overhead glazing. It can also be used in a variety of internal and external applications for vision or privacy purposes
- Available in a clear or textured version, for vision or privacy respectively
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Meets British and European fire test standards
- Approved for use with popular fire-resistant glazing gaskets and sealants
- Offers 30 minutes integrity (E30) in appropriate timber and steel frames.
It should be noted that fire-resistant glass must always be specified as part of a tested and approved glazing system, and installation should be carried out by specialists in order to ensure that the expected fire performance is achieved should it be called upon. If you are not sure of the particular fire glass or rating you need? Contact us at All Purpose Glazing for more information on products and how we can help you.https://plus.google.com/109616649002847969261